What are we working on
- WordPress themes – traditional and modern (block-based/Gutenberg) themes to be distributed open-source and also sold commercially.
- WordPress plugins – utility plugins for WordPress websites with focus on block-based features set and functionality.
- React based themes – Frontity, Gatsby based react themes for WordPress websites (headless CMS).
- We also have plans to work on pure React based applications, add-ons, packages that can be used to deploy and support headless CMS web applications/websites based on WordPress.
As the WordPress React Engineer, you are expected to:
- Have a solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Have experience with RESTful APIs. Knowledge of GraphQL is a plus.
- Understand the business requirements and convert them into solution designs.
- Possess data analysis experience, and understanding of how analytics can help with product decisions.
- Provide creative suggestions through research, effective communication and application of analytical skills & good presentation skills.
- Experience and enthusiasm for building accessible web pages and products.
- Possess strong object-oriented design principles and knowledge of design patterns.