- Strong HTML 5.0 skills
- Know-how of frontend technologies and a fair full stack development experience.
- Must have experience in React.js and/or Node.js framework
- Strong customer focused approach, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Software development lifecycle and usage of industry best practices for coding and application design.
- UI framework development, performance optimization techniques and methods.
- Should be able to prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision
Following will be considered a plus:
- Experience in developing/building SPAs to medium to large scale web applications in React, Angular and/or Next.
- Understanding of importance and implementation of accessibility and security compliance in web applications.
- Strong (or intermediate) proficiency with web related protocols and architectures (MVC, RESTful APIs, JSON, HTTP)
- Advanced ReactJS and knowledge of related libraries (storybooks/redux/thunk/saga/router).
- Experience with GraphQL, and Typescript or other typed languages is highly valued
- Advanced CSS-in-JS (styled-components/emotion js) knowledge.
- Working experience with Git, CI/CD and other similar workflows.