As a content writer, you are a creative professional who is expected to craft content intended for audience inclined towards reading technical articles. You are expected to understand how the major search engines work and what people are searching for, when they visit a website that offers cloud based services under various domains and caters to a wide spectrum of business and technical requirements.
Writers are expected to produce a wide variety of content for the web and mobile, from articles and reviews to video scripts. You are required to be familiar with various CMS platforms and communicate effectively with developers, digital marketing specialists and social media managers to generate content, monitor and manage your articles. You need excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones. A minimum of 1 year of experience in writing for digital properties is needed.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills with high comprehensions of CMS tools and Google Docs.
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation, with an understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- Familiarity with HTML semantics, keyword usage and placement and other SEO best practices.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing concepts like traffic generation, conversion optimization, content marketing strategy, call-to-action analysis, user-engagement analysis and planning, etc.
- Knowledge about various utility tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Adobe Photoshop, etc. is a plus.
Experience: 1 – 4 years.