We are looking for avid content writers and strategists to join our team at CloudRedux.
What to expect
- Applicants applying for this position are expected to produce a wide variety of content for WordPress-related topics, from articles and reviews, social media content, infographic content, technical and non-technical documentation to video scripts.
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Your work will not be limited to writing and publishing articles, rather coming up with creative and innovative ideas to craft and churn out an overall content creation and marketing plan for business needs.
- You must be used to dealing with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders, and have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You should be able to devise a content publishing and marketing plan for the product and service line that we work on; work and collaborate with a group of writers to be able to accomplish the same.
- You are required to be familiar with various CMS platforms and communicate effectively with developers, digital marketing specialists, and social media managers to generate content, monitor and manage your articles and their performance on the publishing platform.
- You need excellent overall writing skills in different styles/tones.
- Identify, promote, and implement strategies to improve content development workflow and team efficiency (when collaborating with multiple writers).
- Drive content projects for their entire lifecycle from planning through post-launch measurement.
- Collaboratively design and develop content design and layout alongside design and marketing teams for website, apps, products (digital and physical), prepare technical and non-technical documentation, create social media content, infographics and all other related content.
- Keep the content team on board with an editorial calendar.
- Learn and know the products that are aligned for content. Communicate proactively on the status of requests for content. Experiment and understand user trends on the current content.
- Should possess the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience as a content strategist or information architect
- Experience creating customer service content or technical writing
- Experience developing and managing content for an international audience
- Good understanding of SEO and applying techniques to content draft is a plus.